Attorneys and/or Paralegals
Why pay associates $100 an hour, when Concord can provided attorneys for 40% less?
CONCORD knows Managed Review
Our Managed Review Services include first and second level review, quality control, project management, fact development, redactions, and privilege log creation. Throughout the review, we send daily and weekly reports on critical metrics that help ensure the projects success, and at the end, we provide a production binder documenting all defensible steps and processes.
We work closely with clients to thoroughly assess their needs and develop a tailored solution that leads to accurate and cost-effective results no matter how large or complex the matter. We understand that the strategic decisions made during the early steps of forensics, collection, processing, and analytics have a significant impact on the structure and workflow of a managed review.
Defensibility and helping our clients manage their legal spending are the cornerstones of our managed review solutions. Our experience and process-driven protocols are designed to minimize risks and costs and maximize productivity and defensibility. We allow our clients to hit the ground running at any stage of the discovery process, from collection to production.
Managed Review Team
- Led by an experienced attorney review manager
- Operates under the direction and control of counsel
- Coordinates all work with litigation counsel and client
- Functions as an extension of client’s litigation team
Attaining Productivity, Assuring Quality
- Leveraging technology to increase review rates and accuracy
- Blended review – part assisted and part attorney review
- Assistance in designing custom review protocols for efficient coding
- Develop effective quality control (QC) processes
- Best practices to calibrate review team to accurate coding
- Advanced visibility provides real-time metrics on review rate and QC accuracy
Delivering Added Value
- Engaged, structured and well-managed review team with effective communication process
- Review team and manager deliver key documents, findings and substantive case facts to counsel on a daily basis
- Effective communication protocols give counsel immediate contact with review team
- Superior knowledge transfer between Managed Review Team and litigation counsel and client
Building a Defensible Review Project
- Best practices and quality assurance (QA) to ensure privilege preservation and eliminate inadvertent productions
- Project documentation of all protocol, coding and key decisions
- Final project report provides audit trail of review team work-product
Offering Start-to-Finish Solutions
- Assisting counsel in design of efficient review protocols and workflow
- Specialized review attorneys for redactions and privilege log preparation and post-review evidence extraction
- Early involvement of review manager to attain subject matter expertise