CONCORD will provide a free consultation on handling your data or by providing Managed Services.
- – We can collect data, analyze and have reports and an estimate within hours
- – Save money with proven cost effective and efficient workflows.
- – Data Consultants available for data intensive cases
- Access Your Data Quickly & Securely
- Staffed and run by individuals with years of experience handling electronic data, data processing services include:
- Convert to TIFF or PDF
- Bates Numbering
- Native file processing, TIFF and native file production and text and metadata extraction
- Filtering based on objective and subjective data
- Support for virtually any file type – legacy, back-up, nonstandard e-mail formats, corrupt files, password-protected, encrypted files and audio files
- De-duplication at the matter or custodian level
- Foreign Language Identification and processing of documents in over 115 different languages, with full Unicode compliance
- Rigorous quality control protocols, including a combination of automated checks and human review, for a defensible audit trail at every stage in the processing and review process
- Chain-of-custody records and tracking activity for each document